Is there a good reference or standard on what the room temperature should be
for storing slides and blocks?  We have moved our long term storage out to our
hospitals warehouse and I believe the building is getting much too hot.  What
temperature range is everyone using?

Thanks so much

Blake Taylor
Surgical Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
803-936-8214
bcdu...@lexhealth.org

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are
confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the
use to the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying,
accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge
the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.