From: Bryan Llewellyn via Histonet [mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 1:41 PM
To: White, Lisa M.; histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Histonet] Pinning Gross Specimens

 Warning: This email originated from outside of Sparrow. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender  and are expecting the message.

If you can't find suitable pin out boards, they can be made easily
enough. Obtain some suitably sized plastic containers with lids and fill
them an inch deep with used, filtered, paraffin wax that would otherwise
be discarded. After using, just remelt, filter if needed, then harden again.

Bryan Llewellyn

White, Lisa M. via Histonet wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know of a container with lid that has cork in the bottom?  This
> would be utilized to pin out gross specimens for fixation.  If so can you
> send me vendor info?
>
> Lisa White, HT(ASCP)
> James H. Quillen VAMC

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of
the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including
all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure
the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal
requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.