I am skeptical that parts are not available for these relatively new (fifteen years old) machines...

Of course reliability is a serious concern in any case.

E. Wayne Johnson DVM
Enable AgTech
Beijing

Etheridge, Sandra AGRI:EX via Histonet wrote:
Hi everyone,

We are looking to purchase a new embedding centre and was wondering if anyone
has the new Tissue Tek TEC 6?  Our current Tissue Tek TEC is 15 years old and
parts are no longer available for repair.

We are comparing the TEC 6 to the Leica HistoCore Arcadia system.  Just
wondering if anyone can give some feedback with regard to pro and cons of
either unit.
Much appreciated!

Sandra Etheridge

BC Ministry of Agriculture