Hello histonet.

We are working with a company that has a developed a really nice image analysis
tool that we think would be perfect for use in histology workflows.
Unfortunately the company that makes the application doesn’t have any
experience at all with histology. We are looking for experienced histologists
with experience in things like segmentation analysis, cell counting and
ideally, good familiarity with other similar systems that use deep learning to
help us evaluate the tool and optimize the feature set for use in histology
research. We can get you a copy of the software for free, and may be able to
partner with volunteers who have a specific research or histology image
analysis goals in mind that they can’t currently meet with other tools they
have tried. Graduate students welcome. You can respond to us at
specimencent...@gmail.com

Specimen Central.