Good morning Histo Peeps!

I would like to get information on where you are getting your Plus Slides for
IHC.  We are currently getting our (+) charged slides from Cardinal Health and
they have little or no charge.  We currently have 2 Ventana IHC Instruments, as
well a Special Stainer.  We are having tissues falling partially and completely
off even on the SS Stainer. Also, I realize Ventana will not back the IHC
results unless the end user uses a particular brand of (+) charged slides.

Years ago when I worked at Biocare Medical I used to QC our Kling-On Slides
before selling them by checking to see if the sections indeed stuck to the
slides without any lifting on each lot.  I realize that positive charged slides
have an expiration life, and these slides are newer lot numbers within their
expiration.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Akemi Allison, BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)