Katherine:Our lab did the same thing a few years ago and I received operating
instructions for this system from a sales rep with Biocare that I know.  I'll
send this document to you offline.  I can also put you in touch with the guy
from Biocare.  As Colleen said, Biocare doesn't sell or support this instrumemt
any more, but you can still get reagents from them.  I know of only three
companies that can provide service and PMs.  Let me know if you need that info
too.Good Luck,Jeanine
(jeanine.ronkow...@yahoo.com)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello Histonetters,

My company has acquired a refurbished ThermoFisher Lab Vision autostainer 3602D
and I have questions on how to operate.  It is no longer supported by
ThermoFisher so I am unable to get tech support through them.  Is there anyone
who is familiar and available/willing to answer a few questions?

Thank you in advance.

Kate

Katherine Bummer
Nektar Therapeutics