This might be an unusual request and I think I may have already asked in the
past too... but here goes...

I'm working with a company who is developing a new tissue processor which
basically cuts processing time in half. We've run a number of parallel tests to
demonstrate the results are equal to the traditional methods we've been  using
forever but now we need some tumors too. We've run the normal H&E, special
stains and a large number of IHC, what's missing is the molecular tests at this
point. We have a few tumors but we are looking for more to provide a large
enough data pool for the entities we present to. With that, I'm hoping someone
might be able to assist us with tumors, when the tumor is large enough that not
all is necessary for diagnosis. We have a proprietary fixative that we would
send to ensure that the tissue is not in formalin for an extended period of
time.

Also, some of you have experience with stuff like this... our pathologists do
as well but I'm curious whom some of you would recommend submitting this data
too when it's complete and if you know a pathologist who might be interested in
participating in the review of the slides?

Please email me if you are able to help.
c.ta...@pathologyarts.com<mailto:c.ta...@pathologyarts.com>