Hi All,
Next week we will be having the Microscopy and Microanalysis 2021 virtual
conference and I am organizing a session as part of the Technicians' Forum
called Histology Helpline. The session will have a group of panelists who
represent authors, listserv organizers and application scientists who will
provide helpful resource information to histologists. Our own Timothy Morken
will be there to talk about Histonet!

In addition to the roundtable discussion, we wanted to provide a list of the
best books, websites, listservs or other resources that established
histologists have used in the past. If you are interested in helping, please
send me the name of any resource that might benefit someone less established in
the field.

Thanks for your help!
Page

D. Page Baluch, PhD