Happy Saturday,

I am looking for 2 HT’s that are interested in part time/contractor work in
Aliso Viejo. The hours are flexible: nights, mornings and/or weekends. We also
have an opening for a part time HT in our Needham, MA lab. Please contact me
directly for more information.

Take Care

Erik

Erik Hughes | Director of Laboratory Operations, Advanced Pathology Services

Invicro

1 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Cell: (970) 817-3097

www.invicro.com<http://www.invicro.com/> | ehug...@invicro.com

specified individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, it is strictly
forbidden to copy or share any part of this message with a third party without
written consent of the sender. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
inadvertently received this message and delete it from all your email-enabled
devices.