Hi histology friends!

With all the staffing shortages, overtime, and pandemic nonsense, it's very likely that you’ve heard about travel work a handful of times.

I am a travel histotechnologist who started traveling after COVID19 hit and the dynamic in my hospital lab changed A LOT. I was ready for something new!

I have been working on a *Getting Started with Travel Work* series on my blog and would like to invite everyone interested in travel work to check it out!

I publish every Wednesday, and the getting started series is nearly complete.

I’d love to get some feedback from the community about what is important to you, what you’d like to read about, and how I can help make the transition into travel work a little easier.

Please check out the website at https://www.histotrek.com, the travel series at https://histotrek.com/start-here/, and let me know your feedback! I am on all social media platforms at HistoTrek, or you can email me directly at cont...@histotrek.com.