Nancy, I would say that it can be done in a very particular situation: i.e.: no
more tissue available, and type of IHC stain. If it is a dual stain,
pathologist can not obtain the good results. In the lab I worked before, it was
done, but this technique was not part of the protocol.
Hope it helps,
René

Sent from my iPhone