Help on how to program an artifact, aka, Miles Tissue Tek VIP 1000 tissue
processor?

Hello All,

My company purchased the miles tissue tek vip 1000 tissue processor at an
auction and I have a user manual that is not very useful in figuring out how to
set up programs.  I was hoping to set up multiple programs but it looks like on
the automatic it really only takes  1 program and you can set up start and end
time but cannot set up multiple programs and would have to key in a new program
every time.  That is ok and not my preferred situation as I've really only
worked with a Leica ASP300S which of course is much newer and can store several
programs.

Hoping someone has worked on one of these and may have a user guide that is
more useful than the user manual I currently have (from 1986 : /  )

Please drop me a line if you have any info it would be much appreciated.