From: Paula Sicurello via Histonet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 7:12:05 PM
To: HistoNet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Formalin pH (EXTERNAL EMAIL)

****CAUTION: BE CAREFUL WITH THIS MESSAGE*****
This email came from outside CHLA. Do not open attachments, click on links, or
respond unless you expected this message and recognize the email address:
histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu.

Hello Histoteckies,
What are y'all doing regarding the CAP requirement to monitor the pH of
formalin?
We buy tons and tons of the 5 gallon cubitainers and we are still debating over
how to check the pH.

Looking forward to your replies.
Toodles!
Sincerely,

Paula Sicurello

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original
message.