Hello,

Is routine histology considered moderate or high complexity by CAP?  It looks
like CLIA doesn't even assign a complexity rating as far as I can tell.  I know
grossing is considered high complexity but what about routine processing,
embedding, cutting, and special/IHC/ISH staining?  I've had a CAP inspector say
histotechs are moderate, but a QA manager felt they were high complexity.

Thanks

James

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its
contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any
attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. v.173.295  Thank you.