Dear HistoPeeps:
I have some sad news to share with the histology/pathology community. Joe
Caggiano informed me Monday that his brother John passed away this last Sunday
night.  John Caggiano, founder, President and CEO of Poly Scientific R & D
Corp, died quietly in his sleep after a long illness. John and Poly Scientific
were early and longtime supporters of NSH, (National Society for
Histotechnologists). He was always supportive, generous, and it was a pleasure
to spend time with him. John was a great friend and he will be greatly missed.
RIP John.

Regards,
Akemi Allison-Tacha, BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)

Sent from my iPhone