We are working on IHC antibody validations and I want to know if there is a
minimum number of slides you must run to demonstrate precision?     I have not
been able to find a definitive number or procedure.   What is everyone doing
for this?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Martha Ward
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and
entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not
disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it
contains. Thank you.