Hi,
pure ethanol is drinking alcohol (Everclear, moonshine) and is used in electron
microscopy.
To denature it you can add 100% isopropanol.
Unless the distributer made a mistake, I am sure you were charged a pretty
penny.
Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N
Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb

    On Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at 02:38:26 PM CDT, Curt Tague via Histonet