From: Shyam Sarkar <shyam_sar...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:46:35 -0800
To: <hive-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Need Help on Eclipse + JDK to load hive project !!

Hi,

I have a linux box running Red Hat Linux 4. I tried with many eclipse and jdk
versions but finally eclipse 3.2.1 worked with jdk1.5 java run time. I could
not load source files from hive into a project.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE FOLLOWING ::

(1) Is the version for eclipse + jdk fine for hive development ?
(2) How to load the whole hive project onto eclipse ?

Regards,
shyam_sar...@yahoo.com