I have been watching HIVE-438 for so long a time, you know that's a critical
change almost impact the whole hive source tree, a quick resolve is need.
It's understandable human resources of facebook are very nervous,
developers there always join several projects at the same time. Therefore,
we should use the power of the open source community to speed up the
development of it.  But right now, my feeling is that we only care about
their own affairs, regardless of what other people do. This is not the
pattern of the open source community, but we still immersed in this pattern.

2009/7/9 He Yongqiang <heyongqi...@software.ict.ac.cn>

> "But I think no conflicts can be guaranteed, since conflicts are not raised
> by one patch. If no conflict appears to this patch, then there will be
> conflicts for other patches."

My meaning was not refuse conflicts, there should be a way to avoid the
frequency of them if we work together.

bytecode based virtual machine.

My profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay