Hey Devs,

Since fixing 1523 - I have been trying to run hive queries in minimr mode.

I am alarmed by what I am seeing:
-          assertions firing deep inside hive in minimr mode
-          test results outright different from local mode results (and not
because of limit or because of ordering).

I am going to file jiras as I can - please do assign them to yourself (or
whoever u think the right person is). I think we should try to get these
resolved asap - they seem to indicate significant bugs in features advertised
by Hive (that do not get enough coverage on real clusters). Imho - this seems
way more important than new feature dev.

Thanks,

Joydeep