From: Namit Jain [nj...@facebook.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 9:44 AM
To: Carl Steinbach
Cc: hive-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: release 0.6

I am not sure what kind of downtime would it involve for us (facebook).

We will have to make a copy of the production metastore, and then perform the
changes.
If that takes a long time, we will have to come up with some quicker upgrade
solutions -
We will try to do that today, and get back to you.

Thanks,
-namit