Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:17:56 +0300
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: aaa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: BARAK WARNS PALESTINIANS OF KOSOVO SCENARIO--A MUST READ!!!

Wa alaykum salaam
When will we, as Muslims realise the truth of Allah (SWT)'s saying: Rank hatred has appeared from their mouths, and what their hearts reveal is even worse! [TMQ Surah An-Nisaa]
Also He (SWT) says: Never will the Jews and Christians be pleased with you until you follow their (kufr) creed! [TMQ Surah al-Baqarah]
These kufr leaders hate us, detest us and would rather exterminate us if we don't leave Islam. Then note the stupid statement of the Palestinian Authority official that if they attach we will depend on the (kufr) international community to protect us! Did Islam not give us guidance as to whom we can depend upon--definitely not the kuffar--and how to protect ourselves from our enemies--unity and an Islamic State to establish a strong and capable! ! Islamic army?
When will we realise who our enemies are and wake up to establish strength and unity as a Muslim Ummah with a unified leadership?