  Undilah PAS : MENENTANG KEZALIMAN & MENEGAKKAN KEADILAN
Assalamu 'Alaikum.

Ramai sahabat dalam Hizbinet ini tertanya-tanya ke mana saya pergi
selama ini. Sebenarnya saya asyik berdakwah kepada seorang wanita
Amerika dalam internet. Namanya Elizabeth, seorang yang sedang
membuat ijazah MA dalam komputer sains di California. Apa yang
menarik tentangnya ialah dia baru memeluk Islam dan giat membuat
kajian. Dia adalah bekas seorang kristian katolik, pernah mendapat
degree dalam pengajian Christian Theology, oleh itu dia seorang
yang unik.

Tingginya 5'10", berambut merah and umurnya 35, tapi masih tidak
bersuami. Hidupnya penuh cubaan, maklumlah dia tinggal di US ...
Oleh kerana dia kawan saya, dia berharap agar saya dapat mengajar
banyak perkara tentang Islam. Saya mengambil peluang ini berdakwah
untuk meneguhkan imannya. Sudah berbulan-bulan kami berutus e-mel,
sekarang ini perhubungan kami semakin erat. Dia begitu yakin bahawa
Islam adalah ugama benar dan sekarang sedang giat berdakwah pula
kepada rakan-rakannya di US.

Sukacita saya lampirkan di bawah ini e-mel terkini saya kapadanya.
Banyak lagi jawapan-jawapan yang dia beri kepada saya yang boleh
dijadikan iktibar kenapa dia memeluk ugama Islam. Dalam e-mel di
bawah, saya telah menasihatkannya agar bersabar and terus berdakwah.

==================================

Assalaamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatu_Lhahi wa Barakaatuh,
(peace be on you, and Allah's grace and His blessing)

Elizabeth,

I always have something to tell you, I hope you don't mind. Some
people say that you have a "homophobia". Well, I don't think so.
The Quran has so many verses touching on the issue of homosexuality.
You see what others don't. I am truely surprised that you living in
the midst of a corrupt society, yet are daring and adamant in voicing
your opinion what's wrong with them. I can imagine how people will
despise you. Don't worry, the Quran has mentioned about people like
you,

[2:212]
The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and
they scoff at those who believe.

About the "Ellen" program, I have come to believe that we are moving
slowly toward a spoiled humanity. So corrupted and bad that a day
will come when something incredible will happen,

[27:82]
..a beast to face them, he will speak to them, for that mankind did
not believe with assurance in our signs (the Quran)...

It means that when humans cannot correct themselves, then there's
a need for a beast to say what's wrong with humanity...so corrupted.
You cannot save the whole world, but try to save as many people as
possible. Learn as much as you can and teach as much as you can. In
the sight of Allah, your effort has not been a waste.

I have suggested to you to buy many copies of the Quran translation
and have it introduced to your friends. I hope you will take it
seriously because it will not cost you much. Many people don't know
what the Quran is, so its up to us to introduce something new to
them. Let them feel free to ask questions.

Before I embraced Islam, I have been living in a Muslim community
for 20 years. I have never been attracted to Islam, not until I
picked a Quran translation in Malay to read it that made embraced
Islam. Ever since then, I learned more than most Muslims who had
been born Muslims. In your case, you are more knowledgeable than
most Muslims that I know. So make full use of your knowledge.

TIGER.