Welcome za'ed,

Thank you for joining our company.
UrMillionaire! Your goal is our goal too!!

OK! Below is something you need to know before you can go on to earn money.

Your member page URL is http://www.urmillionaire.com/id/zaed89.html
Anyone who signs up under your member page URL will become a member under you.

You can access or login to "member_only" area at
http://www.urmillionaire.com/members_only/menu.cgi

You will need to do 4 things before you will become a full lifetime member:

1. Login to your member_only area

2. Check your sponsor ID (check when you can get your sponsor details)

3. Waiting for next email - "sponsor details"

4. Upon receiving sponsor details, send your sponsor money.

While you are waiting for emails, you can start to recruit
your members. The more members you recruit, the more money you will make
and the more secure you will be.

After your sponsors received your money, you will become a lifetime member.
Of course we will send you a confirmation email whenever your sponsor received your
payment.

If your sponsors didn't receive your money within 20 days (count from the day you
received your sponsor details),
unfortunately you will be deleted from the system.

Remember login to your member area everyday to get the latest news.

If you have any questions, please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(please remember to include your ID)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
David Anderson,
URMillionaire.com