>From: Ahmad Zamri Abdullah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: H-Net* FW: [Dakwah] Re: FW: URGENT! RESPOND QUICKLY (no joke!)
>Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:39:55 +0800

> > yesterday
>got

> > > Dari Abdullah bin 'Amr r.a., Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda, "Sampaikanlah
> > pesanku biarpun satu ayat..."

> > > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
> > >
> > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dakwah
> > > http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

> > Dari Abdullah bin 'Amr r.a., Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda, "Sampaikanlah
> > pesanku biarpun satu ayat..."

> > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
> > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
> > no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
> > credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
> >

> > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dakwah
> >

> >  <<Card for Ahmad>>

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;pager:-NOT AVAILABLE-
tel;cell:013-3610481
tel;fax:03-2834800
tel;home:-NOT AVAILABLE-
tel;work:03-2833800.-ex-18/19
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Perwira Affin Bank ( M ) Berhad;Computer Operation Unit
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;Perwira Affin Bank ( M ) Berhad,=0D=0A1st Floor 4-6 Jalan Telawi 3,=0D=0ABangsar Baru,=0D=0A59100 . Kuala Lumpur.;Bangsar Baru;Kuala Lumpur;;Malaysia
x-mozilla-cpt:;12736
fn:Ahmad
end:vcard

Kirim email ke