Assalamualaikum ww

Kalau ada sesiapa yang membaca sedutan ucapan di bawah masih tidak berasa apa-apa, silalah renungkan firman Allah: 'Sesunggunhnya deen di sisi Allah hanyalah Islam", surah Al-Maidah.

Wassalam.

Assalaamu alaykum
It looks like the puppet leaders imposed upon us by the West are no longer ashamed to openly expose their utter dependence on the West. Can you imagine a so-called Muslim leader in the Holy Land of Palestine calling the Pope "your holiness" and thanking him for his "just position" in relation to Palestine!
Does the Pope--or any other western or even eastern leader--accept the Islamic position that this land has, since the conquest by Khalifah Umar bin al-Khattab (RA), been purely Islamic land which must be ruled over by Muslims based upon the Islamic Shari'ah. Does he realise that the only time when the people of the land ever saw peace was when the Shari'ah was implemented comprehensively over Muslim, Jew, Christian etc giving each his due right and demanding from each his obligation? Of course not! The solution the Pope and other nonMuslim leaders offer will always be one other than the Islamic position--so why does Arafat amo! ng many others grovel and prostrate to them? Obviously, it is because he--like the rest of the puppets ruling over us--depend not upon Allah but their western masters and that he desires not to implement the Shari'ah in its entirety but rather fight against it.
As Allah ta'ala says: May Allah cause them to perish, how much they do lie!!! [TMQ Surah At-Taubah]

Associated Press
3/22/2000 07:16
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/082/world/Excerpts_from_Arafat_s_speech_:.shtml

Excerpts from Arafat's speech at pope's arrival in Bethlehem

Excerpts from Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's speech today welcoming
Pope John Paul II to the West Bank town of Bethlehem:

''In the name of the Palestinian people, and in my name personally, I
welcome your holiness, I welcome you as an esteemed guest in holy
Jerusal! em the eternal capital of Palestine, the land of prophets and
messengers, in this holy and blessed land, in the city of the Nativity,
which welcomed the prophet of peace and love, Jesus Christ, peace be upon
Him.''

''You are welcome to our land and we thank your holiness for undertaking
this visit, which we have repeatedly hoped that you would undertake.''

''The Palestinian people value highly your just positions in support of
its cause and its rightful presence on its homeland as a sovereign and
independent people.''

''Today your presence in Bethlehem and at the Dheisheh refugee camp, which
is inhabited by displaced Palestinian refugees and later on in Jerusalem
and Jericho, is an act that gives witness to the oneness of God, showing
that there is no difference between one human being and another as long as
they are obedient to the Almighty.''