*************************************
KAMARUL HAWARI BIN GHAZALI
017-7712224, 013-7718224
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 12:34 PM
Subject: [x-utm 91-96] info

eGroups My Groups | x-utm Main Page | Start a new group!

Current Issues

RM60 ANNUAL LICENCE FEE ABOLISHED

Celcom subscribers are now exempted from the annual system licence fee of RM60. From 1 April 2000, the Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission has abolished the licence fee for cellular phones, pagers, trunked radio, cordless telephones and leased channels.

We will be taking the appropriate steps to effect refunds to qualified subscribers. Please visit the FAQ section for more information.