Assalammu'alaikum,
You make a wish, du'a and then you selawat to Rasullullah and his
family, you work for it, InshaAllah God will make it come true.

---------------------- Forwarded by NURULBAHAR/Fin/MSMM on
08/28/2000 01:55 PM ---------------------------

KOK   08/28/2000 01:54 PM

To:   SURIANA/Fin/MSMM@SUMIKO, NURULBAHAR/Fin/MSMM,
      SAMSIAH/PUR/MSMM@SUMIKO, YLTAN/PUR/MSMM@SUMIKO,
      ASYIQIN/Fin/MSMM@SUMIKO, ANA/MEM/MSMM@SUMIKO,
      NOORLITA/MKT/MSMM@SUMIKO, HELEN/Fin/MSMM@SUMIKO,
      SCHENG/PLN/MSMM@SUMIKO, JANICE/MEM/MSMM@SUMIKO
cc:
Subject:  Fwd: Re: DO NOT DELETE!! THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

---------------------- Forwarded by KOK/Fin/MSMM on 08/28/2000

"Simon Kok Boon Hong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/28/2000 12:49:18 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]