Inilah jawapan bagi orang Yahudi itu..

>"Jhosef Yibin" said:
>  Give one piece of solid archeogical or sociological evidence
>for Islam being true.  I don't want opinon, that is easy get. I
>want fact.  I am Jewish, so with foundation that everyone believe
>in, I am not corrupt.Judaism is father of both Christianity and
>Islam, so they are either extensions, or false twist religion.
>~Jhosef

As for Jhosef Yibin's saying, "Give one piece of solid archeological
or sociological evidence for Islam being true"...

Lots of things cannot be proven in the Jewish Bible itself. How
does a Jew prove that there was such a place called the Garden
of Eden where Adam dan Eve once lived in? Is there an acheological
or sociological evidence that a Jewish woman by the name of Esther
(in the Book of Esther) once lived and became a queen in ancient
Persia?

As for Jhosef Yibin's saying, "I am not corrupt. Judaism is the
father of both Christianity and Islam, so they are either
extensions, or false twist religions"

What is fundamental in Judaism is the teaching that God is One.
That makes a Jewish believer a monotheist. Jews should also
think of God as the God of ALL mankind not the God belonging
to the Jewish people alone. The belief that God is One is the
absolute truth and that's the very foundation of Judaism.
So any other creedal beliefs like idolatry and polytheism
is never being part of the absolute truth (Judaism). Someone
must tell me that the God of the Jews is also the God of the
Arabs, Chinese, Indians,..and not the God confined to the Jews
alone.

As universalism goes, Judaism upholds this ultimate truth that
God is One. It is then the duty of the Jews who profess Judaism
to spread this message to ALL of mankind, not necessarily to
the *JEWS ONLY*

Now I see Jhosef Yibin must tell the truth to all non-Jews that
God is One. When will he tell that to the non-Jews?? Even if he
were to hear Muslims say that "God Is One", then its the absolute
truth. He thinks that Islam is the off-shoot of Judaism, that's
not true. Islam is a universal belief that God is the God of
all mankind, not the Jews alone. He should agree with Islam
because it teaches the absolute truth that God is One. If he
does not agree with Islam, then he himself should say to the
world that God is One, the true God that the Jews worship. Remember,
Islam is doing that, its message is "laa ilaaha ill_Allah" =
there is no other God except the Almighty God.

As for Christianity, its not a religion that teaches that God
is One. It claims to say that the Christians believe that God
is One, but they believe in the triunity of the Godhead. That
is God = Father + Son + Holy Spirit. There are actually 3 God(s)
in the One Trinity. So Christianity is never being part of
Judaism, because it sounds polytheistic, which is never a pure
monotheism like Judaism and Islam. Jhosef Yibin and the Muslims
share a common belief in the Oneness of God, whereas the Christians
are plain infidels.

TIGER