From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 1:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: H-Net* Contoh seekor polis mesra setan

 {  Sila lawat Laman Hizbi-Net -  http://www.hizbi.net     }
 {        Hantarkan mesej anda ke:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         }
 {        Iklan barangan? Hantarkan ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]     }
Kepada SB2 yang sedang memantau, tolong pass nota ini
kepada ketua kamu dan norian mai.

"Sekiranya tidak ada apa2 tindakan dikenakan kepada
 setan betina yang buat kerja ini, bererti kau orang
 merestui kerja sial ini.  Apakah kau orang layak
 dipanggil orang lagi? Jahanamlah mereka2 yang
 bersekongkol dengan puak2 zalim."

---------------------------------

"They asked me to strip naked in front of more than
 ten other male detainees": Nora

Norazimah Mohd Nor, popularly known as Nora in
REFORMASI circles, was amongst the first to be arrested
the day before the 5 November 2000 "Gathering of
100,000 Citizens: Restore the People's Rights".

This is her story.

I arrived at the Jalan Kebun gathering site at around
lunchtime and started putting up my stall. Before I
could even get it completely set up the police came and
told us to dismantle it again.

I did as they asked and went over to Johari's, the
landowner's house. In a short while the police, led by
DSP Balwandi, came over to the house and told us to
leave the area. We were given ten minutes to do so.

Before we could even stand up the police started
arresting all of us. They never gave us ten minutes.

We were taken to the Kelang police station. Around
2.00am, about 12 hours after we were arrested, they
transferred us to the Jalan Kapar police station.

At the Kapar police station I was put in a cell with
more than ten other male detainees. One lady police
officer called Dayang Safinah then asked me to strip.
I took off all my clothes but left my underwear on.

Dayang then asked me to take off my underwear as well
as she wanted me stark naked. I protested as there were
more than ten other male detainees in the call but she
insisted.

I had no choice but to follow her orders. She then
asked me to get on the floor, open my legs, and do
pump-ups.

Thankfully the other male detainees were kind enough to
turn away. Dayang however stared at me while I did the
pump-ups. She seemed to enjoy watching me move up and
down completely naked.

I thought maybe she was a lesbian who enjoyed this kind
of thing and she looked very angry that the rest of the
male detainees turned away and would not look at me.

Dayang continued looking at me. She was practically
"glued" to my body and would not blink. She just stared
right at me and I was worried she might suddenly jump
all over me or molest me. I was sure she was getting an
orgasm or getting turned on.

Dayang then suddenly rushed out of the cell. I thought
that maybe she was getting excited. I then stopped, got
up, and put my clothes back on.

For the next five days the police constantly
interrogated me. The police told me my children are
going to a government school and that they can get them
thrown out of school. I started getting very worried
for my children especially as my husband was also under
arrest. I did not know where my husband was and what
had happened to him.

The police also told me I am living in a government
flat and could get thrown out onto the streets. "Then
where will your children sleep?" they asked me.

The police said my husband and I will be in jail for a
long time and no one will take care of our children.
They also said my children will be blacklisted and they
will never be able to have a secondary or university
education.

I started getting very worried. They were threatening
my children's future and I could not do anything about
it.

The police asked me why I did not want to support UMNO.
"If you support UMNO you will be rich," they said "UMNO
will give you a lot of money. All those who work for
UMNO are well rewarded."

I replied I don't take bribes and they said it is not a
bribe, it is a reward for supporting UMNO. They told me
it is better than sleeping on the streets or my
children getting thrown out of school.

This made me so worried that I started asking myself
whether I had made a mistake. They were playing with my
mind. The worst was on Thursday, the day before my
release. This was when they interrogated me the
longest. It went on for hours. Mostly it was to
threaten my children.

On Friday we were all released but they refused to give
me back my car, cell phone, wallet, money, identity
card and other personal items that they confiscated.
They also confiscated all my tapes and VCDs which cost
me more than 2,000 Ringgit. For the last few days I
have been trying to see the police to get back all my
property but the person in charge will not see me.