Terbukti perhimpunan ini adalah satu lagi sandiwara arahan pelawak terkenal Foolywood
iaitu Keling Mahathir.
Dia suruh para para-pelakunnya marah kepada orang-orang Cina supaya orang-orang Melayu
sokong dia semula.
Para pelakun Melayu yang bodoh itu pun ikut walaupun menyedari bahawa orang yang
merosakkan Melayu selama ini adalah orang India (Keling Mahathir).

Melayu bergaduh dengan Cina, tetapi yang untung besar ialah India.

Hidup Keling Mahathir !!!!!!!!!!!

Pressure group holds controversial rally to defend Malay supremacy

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 4 (AFP) - A new Malaysian pressure group went ahead Sunday with a
rally to defend Malay ethnic supremacy despite government disapproval and opposition
warnings that it would be racially provocative.
Speakers complained that Malays were still at a disadvantage compared to the country's
ethnic Chinese, despite 30 years of an affirmative action program that has given the
community priority in businesses and education.

They also criticised the government for favouring big businesses in awarding contracts
and urged Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad to restore the cabinet's credibility.

Ex-deputy premier Ghafar Baba and two deputy ministers, who are senior officials in
Mahathir's United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), were among the speakers
although the premier had banned UMNO members from taking part.

The rally was held at a hall in the UMNO building after police barred the group, known
as the Malay Action Front, from holding it at a public area in Kuala Lumpur.

Opposition parties warned the rally -- which used the logo of a drawn dagger in a sea
of blood -- could be racially provocative and seditious.

Deputy Health Minister Suleiman Mohamed told some 3,000 people at the rally that the
Malay race was divided and therefore seen as weak.

"We must strengthen our position so that we would not be belittled. I urge you all to
unite to boost Malay political supremacy," he said.

Deputy Information Minister Khalid Yunus said bloody racial riots in May 1969 occurred
because Malay dignity had been challenged.

"Today our dignity is being challenged again ... our faces have been spat at, can we
still continue smiling?" he said. "We want the Malays to continue to be masters of
this country."

One of the organisers, Tajuddin Rahman, said Malays were still economically weak
despite an affirmative action program to help them catch up with the wealthier ethnic
Chinese population.

The government had spent millions of dollars on the new administrative capital of
Putrajaya and the hi-tech Multimedia Super Corridor but neglected the growth of rural
Malays, he said.

Tajuddin also asked why infrastructure projects were awarded to the same few big
corporations.

"We keep on hearing about DRB-HICOM, Berjaya Group, Renong, YTL and MRCB getting all
the big projects. Don't be greedy. Leave some for others," he said.

Tajuddin urged Mahathir to "clean up" the cabinet and restore its credibility.

Another speaker, Mazlan Harun, warned that Chinese extremists and foreigners were
taking advantage of Malay disunity and said the community would lose out if it was
continually weakened.

The rally ended peacefully after the crowd recited a pledge to protect Malay rights.
Ghafar would head a panel to prepare a memorandum on the issue of Malay interests to
the government, organisers said.

Malays make up more than half of Malaysia's 22 million population, Chinese about 25
percent and Indians the remainder.

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015