Assalamualaikum to our dearly sisters...

   yess ..in the first e-mail you're correct . Islam is not only for Malay.
The phrase of "U dah masuk melayu" is just a phrase of the old timers.
Do not be offended. It is just a phrase. The malay community is undoubtly
are mostly muslims.
So during the back days U dah masuk melayu is a phrase where usually whoever
non-muslims like the indians or the chinese
would surely be kicked out of their family and would have no choice but to
join the malay community.
It goes especially to Guys who have to "berkhatan" or sunat and because the
malay does that and whoever follow them will be labeled masuk melayu or
masuk jawi not by the malay but by their own people/race.
So please do not be irritated when somebody says that to you.

p/s Still do remember how my history teacher told us how the indian being
called "keling" . It is because those people back in
the 11th century in melaka could not differentiate the other races that came
there. So portuguese were called Benggali putih
because they whore turbans like the benggalli but yet they are white. And
the Indians who like to wear and matter of fact introduce  gelang kaki
berlonceng to melaka!!!!! and whenever these people passed through .. the
ringging bells sounded like kelingcing
kelincing .. so they just call them keling.
If any indians who are offended with this fact .... please tell me what are
the meanings of KELING ?? why do they get offended
very much?? Why must they??
sorry if anybody felt my writings hurt them. I'm sorry.

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/TcOolB/TM