         UNDILAH PAS DAN BARISAN ALTERNATIF
Ketika muda-mudi UMNO di Malaysia bertempik sambil menari dan melaung,
"We want PEACE (Piss)", lain pula muda-mudi di Jordan. Kaki-kaki lepak,
kaki-kaki Rock di Jordan sudah tidak mahu lagi kepada budaya ala
Amerika, menyanyi dan menari. Kata mereka adalah lebih baik menyahut
seruan Islam untuk pergi berjihad di Iraq. TPM kita Abdullah Badawi
berkata rakyat Malaysia yang pergi berjihad di Iraq tidak berakal dan
bodoh. Hamid Othman pula mengira berjuang menentang Amerika buka jihad,
lebih baik rajin berkerja untuk memajukan Malaysia.

Kita merasa bangga kerana muda-mudi arab di Jordan masih cintakan Islam
dan sanggup mati syahid. Mereka berkata apa gunanya melepak dan mengang-
gur, akhirnya kita mati juga. Lebih baik mati syahid di medan peperangan
menentang musuh-musuh Islam. Mari kita berdoa untuk mereka walaupun kita
tidak dapat menyertai mereka. Allahu Akbar!

Sila baca laporan yang menarik di bawah. Bagi sesiapa yang tak mahir
baca Inggeris, bolehlah minta kawan-kawan menterjemahkan.

=======

http://www.islam-online.net/English/News/2003-04/05/article05.shtml

Jordanians Seeking Martyrdom In Baghdad

By Shehabudin Naser, IOL Jordan Correspondent

AMMAN, April 5 (IslamOnline.net) – The heartbreaking images of
blood and Iraqi civilians torn apart in the U.S.-led indiscriminate
bombing of all Iraqi cities broadcast daily by TV channels moved a
lot of Jordanians, who decided to go to Baghdad to fight off the
U.S.-led invasion troops.

The volunteers came from all walks of life, including unreligious
youth, who voiced no indecision and were determined to come home
as “martyrs.”  “I put it frankly, I will only come home as a martyr…
I am dying for martyrdom, which sank into oblivion by the (Arab)
governments which deprived dozens of going to Palestine for martyrdom,
” a 26-year-old volunteer told IslamOnlin.net Friday, April 4.

“This is a golden opportunity and Islam’s stance is crystal clear….
Delinquency at such a critical juncture would fail Islam…It is like
shying away from the individual duty of jihad imposed on every citizen
in wartime,” said another.

“Dozens die daily in car accidents or squabbles…But we decided to
choose the death that would elevate our status in the Hereafter and
make our families proud of us…Then the world will know pretty well
that the youth of this (Muslim) nation is well and alive,” he averred.

On the families’ stance, a third martyrdom-seeker said: “jihad is an
obligatory duty…you cannot anger Allah Almighty to satisfy man. Islam
made it permissible for women to go to jihad without the consent of her
husband.”

Another one said that if families had had the final say as regards
jihad,
the Palestinian intifada would not have performed such miracles against
the Jews, thanks to the Palestinian youth.

“The real sin is to stay here and not to go here without permission,”
he underlined.  On their activities in Iraq, they said they would do a
plethora of things such as fighting, transferring military equipment
and food stuffs to the Iraqi fighters, first aid operations and
surveillance.

“Jihad is not only limited to weapons, yet we hope to take up arms
against the invaders from the bottom of our hearts,” the Jordanian
would-be martyrs said in unison.

“Baghdad is our destination…we pray that we could arrive there before
the Americans laying siege to it,” they hoped.

Asked about their wishes, they said “martyrdom is our first and foremost
wish.”

“We hope that Allah Almighty will help us in our mission against the
U.S. troops and armored vehicles and taste martyrdom there…I wish that \
I would breathe my last there and never come back…Arabs are being
humiliated,” one volunteer lamented.

Asked whether they decided to go to Iraq because of unemployment,
they all laughed, adding: “we all have jobs…Most of us are literate and
some of us are well-off.”

“Intensions are what really matter…we know that some would say that
these young people went there because of rising unemployment rates or
deplorable living standards…we don not care,” they said.