Good advice, but I always do a batch build of both dll's now that weapons
do client side prediction and this was one of the first things that I checked.

I have debugged in both dll's.  In the client dll, when I switch weapons,
the weapon id is 0, but in the server dll, it is 1 (yes, there is no more
crowbar and yes it is defined in both dll's.)  Is something getting
clobbered in communications or maybe just before/after communications?

Anybody have any other ideas?

Rob