I bumped this up to 128 so this should be less of a problem now.

Erik

 -----Original Message-----
From:   James Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, December 03, 2001 10:14 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: [hlcoders] LOD stuff

BTW, I sent this yesterday afternoon, but there's a hold on messages >40KB
and they have to be individually approved by a moderator.

Just thought I'd warn you all in advance. =)

-James "Corvidae" Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Administrator, Wavelength Forums (http://www.planethalflife.com/wavelength)
Co-Leader / Coder, Underhive (http://www.underhive.com)

(http://www.planethalflife.com/holywars/images/iotd_chaingunlod.jpg). This