Guys, there is no point in responding to these "unsubscribe" mails.
Whenever we see them, we just unsubscribe these people manually.  It
takes about ten seconds.  Please just ignore these messages and save us
all from having to read three or four messages per unsubscribe request
rather than just one. :)