> The thing is, I've only changed one line in the file (to initialize the
> system I was working on in HUD_Init), and that change was over a
> month ago.
> All I was doing when the error started occurring was playing with some
> timings in some custom effects I was working on, called from the TriAPI.
> Nothing that would even come close to messing with the DLL loading
> functions. =/

Another thing I just tried... adding an ASM breakpoint at the very top of
Initialize, like in Sys_Error on the client: _asm { int 3 }; That wasn't
even hit, meaning that Initialize isn't getting called. Now I'm convinced
there's something very wierd happening, especially when other people
compiling the code get the same problem.

To top it off, this happened to me a few months ago with OpFor. Started it
up one day, bailed out with exactly the same message. Something very strange
is going on...

-James "Corvidae" Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Administrator, Wavelength Forums (http://www.planethalflife.com/wavelength)
Co-Leader / Coder, Underhive (http://www.underhive.com)