Hi,
  What is it? And what should it be set to? (this may not be the place to
ask, but I searched the net and just get thousands of "CS cheats/tips"
pages.
 Anyway, I just put the latest version of my mod out with it set to 1.0,
where as previously it was set to 3.5 (I must have copied it from the TFC
cfg). Would the players notice the difference.

Thanks,
Mark.