wow, he should die...
----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Long
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] what a bloody n00b

go check that out... i find it extremely lame. I remember a post a while back on phl on how someone was selling hacks on ebay so i thought i'd see if the trend is still there... well only one guy.

What i find worse is he is selling on a cd update patches to something not owned by him. This is what he is listed as selling
Counter-strike full version installation 1.1

Counter-strike updates to 1.3 (current)

Half-life update to 1.1.0.7

Half-life update to 1.1.0.8(current)

Maps you get(very popular): AWP_MAP, AWP_MAP2, SCOUT_MAP, HE_TENNIS

Wally texture editor (edit textures in the game)

Half-life logo creater (spray paint a picture on the walls in Counterstrike, w/ any picture you have on your computer)

OGC CHEAT(current version)

OGC PUNKBUSTER HACK(bypasses punkbuster servers even if you have OGC CHEAT!)

Now is it just me or is selling valve owned programs and update patches not only wrong but illegal? i'd really like to see this dork punished. So feel free to spam him with emails detailing how big a dork he is...... and for doing the biggest injustice of it all trying to extend the already huge cheating problem in online games.