ive been doing some stuff using triapi, but now im stuck on one thing -
clipping. Both for particles and triapi models. Ive looked at some of the
opengl tutorials and they all seem to baffle me.

One idea was to create a map with brushes where the triapi stuff was going
to be drawn, then make them invisiable. (like using gensurf but then making
it all invisiable so it didnt render but I would still get the benifit of
clipping). Would this still create alot of fps drop in hl or would it be
fine?

thanks
tom