Hi,
   A HLTV proxy connects to my server and I send it game details, teamnames
and score etc but when a client connects to the proxy server how does
it(HLTV) know what to pass on? (i.e. the client is no longer getting info
direct from my server code since it's connected to the proxy).
 The effect I get is that the client doesn't even get told it's watching a
team game (i.e. it's not getting the m_iTeamplay msg from the proxy) and the
teamnames don't seem to filter through. The scores and 'teamnumber's seem to
get there eventually but only after a few rounds have been played (and I
mean after the proxy delay is well into the game).
 Any ideas, do I have to send out lots of MSG_SPEC's or something or just
make do with what HLTV decides to pass on?

Mark.