From: _Phantom_ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 12:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] Info on a client command

morning,

could someone please give me some info on the following client command
(found in cl_enginefunc_t in cl_dll.h)

const char     *( *Key_LookupBinding )  ( const char *pBinding );

what would ya put in and what would it give out? Do ya feed in say
'+altfire' and get out the key which is bound to it? or is it the other way
around? this would seam to make more sense coz you can have 2 keys bound to
one function :)

Any light would be appricated :)
Rob

"cause I dont wanna be a hero
and I dont wanna be a zero" - Feeder, Turn
Jon Henry Lee, Your memory will live on in your fans and your music, Rest In
Peace