Sorry about the off topic but I found something out about my system tonight
that really pisses me off.  Ive been having problems with my video and sound
card while running my mod on 2k, and I went to my sound card site to try and
figure out why. I go to the faq and the first thing on there is "Disable
ACPI".

I dont know if some of you know about this (im sure you do) but ACPI is a
power saving thing that newer systems have and win2k and winxp default to if
its enabled on yer motherboard.  Basically it assigns as many devices to 1
IRQ that it can, and it can cause lockups and crashes. (I have 6 on IRQ 11)
I am fixing to have to reinstall win2k to get rid of it and dont want you
guys to go through the same thing.

If you have win2k or XP go to device manager and double click on Computer
and if it says something like in wtf2.jpg then you have it enabled.  It can
cause a lot of problems cause its really meant for servers and stuff, not
gaming machines.  Again sorry for the off topic but I thought my mod was
crashing for ages cause it was incompatible with win2k even though it works
perfectly on 98.  So check for this. It can be satan! SATAN!

www.the-coming.com/wtf.jpg
www.the-coming.com/wtf2.jpg

Roachie