From: Christopher Long
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 7:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] Documentation with sdk

Has anyone got the docs sitting on server space somewhere i could leech? The only ones
i got with final standard sdk 2.2 were hlvoice and hltv that was it.

Actually come to think of it i have never had the documentation docs with any version
of the sdk i have gotten... is it because i have downloaded the source only version?

Anyhow they are no where on my hdd hiding i checked if someone could post a link i'd
be most grateful.

thanks in advance.