Sorry, I cut and pasted that out of some code in my personal shared
library, but missed one line.  The declaration of hToken is;

     HANDLE hToken;

Have fun.  You can change the EWX_POWEROFF to various things if you just
want to log off, shutdown or even reboot.  I have had trouble with various
other ways of doing this not being portable across various OS's, but I have
tested this on everything except Win95.

Rob Prouse
http://www.tourofdutymod.com