hmm.. didnīt know it wasnīt named the same thing...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dynerman David M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 6:33 PM
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] 64 players servers are no problem... :-)

Not at all.

The dll lets you load arbitrary 3rd party code, generating your own winsock
communication code (and unlike zoot said, winsock does not run under *ix,
Berkeley Sockets are used, which Winsock is derived from - similar, not
exact)

The thing is, this isn't really revolutionary. It'd be a lot of code to
implement.

It's almost like saying "Hey we can make 64 player games by writing our own
game"

Of course you can.

david