Hey all,

I've already asked this question before and didn't get a clear response, so
I'll ask again:)

Will the engine updates that Condition Zero will bring be available to *all
mods*, and not just CS 1.5? I'm hoping it'll be another update to HL, maybe
1.1.0.10?

I'm really hoping that this tech will be available to all mods, since
the HL engine is in need of a slight overhaul. 1000+ poly models and 32bit
textures are very nice indeed:)

Georges