James,

I did not claim that "API Inventorying" catches all OPENGL hacks.

I said it catches all DLL replacements.

Version 1 of Ikkyo's anti-cheat already had IAT scanning.  "API
Inventorying" is an *additional* technique added in version 2.

At 08:10 PM 04/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>From: "James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Anti-cheat code in mods
>Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:23:04 +1000
>
>That method of detecting doesn't detect all opengl.dll hacks, etc That
>only detects wrappers, but you can hook functions using the IAT And not
>get detected with only that method..

Michael A. Hobson
Web Programmer
IBRC, Inc.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: (310) 338-9719 (home office - vm)
            (310) 560-9968 (cell)