From: David Flor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:17 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] HLTV 1109 quick fix

In looking at this, I'm guessing that "DRC_EVENT" somehow maps to
"DRC_CMD_EVENT". Is there some way, through this or through some other
means, to send custom messages to all spectators? I'd like to be able to
do more than simply state two players and try to figure things out.

Also, I see that you now set the message size, which in your example is
9, but the client doesn't read the "priority" long. So if I wanted to
add more data to this message, do I add it at the end or before the
"priority"? Is there some other manner?

Anyway... At least it doesn't crash any more!

Tnx & Rgds...
David "Nighthawk" Flor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://opera.redeemedsoft.com/