d'oh!
so it is...

it's not that I've not played HL before BS...it's just I've not played it
recently...

but, my case still stands...that's the wrong gun ;o)

CaptFarrell
ICQ : available on request

"That's it - screw CNN, from now on - I'm going to rely on Porn sites,
for news...."   -=[Clawz]=- in alt.games.half-life

HL Mod Site : http://www.tfhl.net
AGHL Geek Code:
78 M D T+ C- A+ Ca H+ K P S+ B Po* RGB+ I++ L3++++++ Sp- ICQ@

> Uhhh it looks like you two never bought HL before Blue Shift. The mp5
that's
> being held is the model shipped with Half-Life, he just didn't get a new
> model yet.
>
> Since the HUD elements are new content then obviously they have the image
> for what the gun will eventually be.

---